What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Queen of Quite A Lot!

You like me, you really like me! So it's not a Nobel Peace Prize, but it's my first blog award & I'll take it!!!! Thanks to Saving Best for Last for this honor! The blogosphere is a world of its own. I've been a citizen for only about 8 months and it's amazing at what an tightly woven family it is. I always joke that for being such a talker, it surprises me sometimes when I get writer's block. Blogging in itself can be a full time job, but there is a real sense of pride creating this virtual body of work & I hope my blog becomes a friend you can turn to to make you smile- the way many blogs do for me!

So my duties as Queen are these:

1. List 7 things that make me Awe-summm.

2. Pass the award onto 7 bloggers that I love.

3. Tag those bloggers to let them know they are now Queens too (and link back to the Queen who tagged you).

7 things that make me Awe-Summ!

1. I can always make people laugh- it truly is the best medicine

2. I am a loyal & faithful friend

3. I use my evil OCD powers for good in the beauty industry

4. I am a great bartender

5. You will never walk around with something in your teeth when I'm around

6. Can be quite 'McGaver'ish to avoid being domestic

7. Am so blessed that I get to make women feel better about themselves every day!

That was exhausting...stay tuned for my 7 picks for blogs to check out. Now let it reign!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: