What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Great Tips to Achieving Celebrity Style


As a make-up artist I am often blown away by the amount of talent in my field of work. Other's strokes of genius truly sparks my own creativity. Take Antonella Renyer, Jennifer Love Hewitt's lead make-up artist on her show. The way she can light the face and make her character seem almost ethereal is so impressive.

Let me introduce you to a little known site that's fabulous for tracking down how a particular celebrity gets their sun kissed glow! Make-up 411 goes behind the scenes of movie and television sets and speaks with the make-up artists responsible for those celebs looking so amazing. What results is a vast archive of celebrity looks and what products are used to achieve them! Danger Will Robinson!!! I will warn you, that usually results in you purchasing each and every aforesaid product. Happy Hunting!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: