What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bronze Beauty Make-up Series

Another acquisition in my quest for a fabulous bronzed glow comes from Mally Roncal. Mally, a bubbly and sweet make-up artist, is known for her work on Beyonce. She has a collection within her line called 24/7 , which is meant to be incredibly lost lasting. Her kit "All Day Gorgeous Lasting Beauty" had my name written all over it! I thought it sounded perfect for summer skin since it tends to get so hot outside. Her system is basically a layering system. Cream blush topped with powder, lipstick topped with clear gloss sealer, eye liner topped with setting powder than another shadow....Alas while the colors are very wearable in this set(save the orange-ish lipcolor), they didn't seem to last any longer than what I already use on a daily basis. Layering is great for wedding make-up, but I always say pare down for summer skin, since concealers and liquids tend to slide off the face with sweating. Here I was adding steps to my regimen! Every woman is pressed for time in their lives - especially in the morning! Stick with powders in terms of texture in warmer temperatures and you'll be in better shape. All in all Mally's line has some great products in cute packaging. Check her out!
Peace. Love. Bronzed Goddess. M

No comments: