What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Free Gifts Galore

I was trying to find a lady like way of saying that I love free beauty gifts with purchase. Never mind that most of the time it's not even stuff I use, need, or want - I have to have it and will look for things to buy in order to get it. I'm a free gift______ - you fill in the blank & we'll leave it at that! While supplies last at Nordstrom is the second offering ( I believe) from the collaborative efforts between Clinique and fashion designer Trina Turk. AND the products look like I actually would use them or at least throw them in my weekend bag for summer beach getaways. BFFBR loved my other Trina Turk cosmetic bag so much that she almost fell over when I said it was a Clinique free gift!
To sweeten the deal even more, Nordstrom will throw in an additional summer themed free gift with beauty purchases over $100!!!! Oh Happy Day! See my beauties- I really am looking out for you! So run, don't walk to the nearest Nordstroms or visit Nordstrom online. Tell them I sent you!
Peace. Love. Free Gifts with Purchase!!!!! M

2 comments:

MCW said...

I miss Nordstrom! They don't have one in NYC :(

Anonymous said...

Why, why, why must you tease me this way?