What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

L.A. Candy

My favorite girl, Lauren Conrad aka LC, debuted her first foray into literature this week. All of my beauties know that I have been in mourning since the season finale of The Hills, when she made her exit from the show. Kristin Cavallari is slated to be the new headliner and I have no doubt that she will ruffle some feathers. However, I always thought the "C" in LC stood for class and I fear there won't be much left on the show... We'll see. Conrad's new book L.A. Candy is based on the concept of a behind the scenes look at the life of a girl cast in a reality show. I know, not much of a stretch, but it will definitely be on my summer reading list. LC, a spokeswoman for Mark cosmetics, has been looking like a glam golden goddess while on the press circuit. I love the retro inspired hair! Happy Reading!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

Image courtesy of Theo Wargo/ Getty Images

1 comment:

MCW said...

Ohhh...I can't believe she wrote a book! So excited to read it!