What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Flowers for Everyone!

So the last time I was up in NYC for business I got to meet the lovely Nicole of Medusa's Heirlooms. She has a fabulous line of hair accessories carried at some very high end boutiques. Her pieces are even featured in In Style Magazine.
Of course, I had to have some pieces at La Papillon and promptly placed an order snagging the last one of this cute style in peach for myself! Medusa's Heirlooms Beaded Flower Headband $21.95

Since we have had over 17 inches of rain since April, this headband has been my go to accessory for when I don't want to deal with my hair(which has been a lot.) I pull my hair into a simple ponytail, put it on and am out the door! It never fails that when I wear it someone compliments me and wants to know where I got it. Until now, I've felt quite guilty that I couldn't share the love (I got over it!), but I'm happy to announce we finally got them in stock in classic ivory and classic black for all of my beauties! Happy Shopping!
Peace. Love. Style. M

1 comment:

CTB said...

Those are gorgeous!