What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Here comes the Bride

My beauties, we are entering bridal season. So much goes into that big day, it's unbelievable. I have had the pleasure of meeting so many fabulous and talented vendors behind the scenes when on location for weddings. I also got to meet a great group of wedding professionals at the DC Blogging Bootcamp I attended last week. One was super sweet Amy, aka Relentless Bride. She has been a great help for this technologically challenged make-up artist, truly a life saver! Amy's a bride to be herself & is journaling the adventures of planning her wedding on her blog, Relentless Bride. Any bride to be should pop over there to find great tips, tricks & giveaways. She recently featured a great post by Barbara Hill, a guest blogger, on bridal make-up consultations. It is sage advice, so check it out!

Peace. Love. Perfect Wedding Wishes. M

1 comment:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Hey there pretty lady! Thanks for the shout out :) Hope all is well... any chance you may make it down for a happy hour soon :)?