What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, August 7, 2009

The Magic of Matt

Hello Mr. Nathanson! I'm counting down the hours till I hear your sweet voice. Movie Girl & I are headed to Merriweather Post Pavillion tonight to see the uber talented Matt Nathanson. He's amazing live. Seriously awesome.

This was from a small gig (I love the intimate venues) a couple of months ago at RamsHead Live in Baltimore. I'm curious as to how he'll be in a huge concert arena, just due to the fact that he has a potty mouth. He's hysterically entertaining.

Matt will be opening for O.A.R., though he should be headlining in my opinion. Does that make me a bad person, especially since O.A.R. is a local act? Who knows, maybe another love affair will begin. Regardless a smile will be on my face from the moment he takes the stage. Happy Friday!
Peace. Love. Music. M

4 comments:

Kristen Nichols said...

I love small venues as opposed to the big concert halls. Saw Josh Rouse in Philly and am looking forward to his next tour. Maybe we can go together! MWAH!

MCW said...

So funny...I am at my parents house in Columbia right now! I used to work at Merriweather in high school!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

I know you love your Josh- so yes I will go with you to experience hime myself!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

MCW- I was telling my friend how cool it would be to have worked at Merriweather when we were younger- that must have been awesome!