What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Big Apple Here We Come!



Hold on to your VISA's girls! Partner in Crime and I are headed to the Big Apple for the Accessories Show! These shows are one of the most exhausting, but fun perks of owning a boutique. While we're there we'll scour the vendors for the latest and greatest jewelry, bags, scarves, headbands ( you name it!) Then we'll have a great dinner, throw in a mojito or two along the way & do it all over agin tomorrow! Whew. Why do we do it? For our beauties of course(with us scoring a few personal picks in reward for working so hard!) all so that the fruits of our labor will arrive in store and online at PeaceLoveLipgloss just in time for fall and holiday. Can't wait to post our must haves- hopefully I won't do too much damage with the VISA!
Peace. Love. NYC. M

2 comments:

Elizabeth Bailey said...

I just discovered your very cute blog thanks to Courtney. I was posting on my blog about her wedding and we added your information on the post. You did a great job. I look forward to reading more posts.

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

Kudos to an amazing job for Courtney's wedding as well! Look forward to working with you in the future!