What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Feature Friday

I have a huge movie buff my beauties. I'm also a creature of habit. Most weekends Movie Girl & I enjoy our Sunday Matinee, then head to California Pizza Kitchen for salads & wine. I always say 2 hours outside of my head is priceless! We have Regal Crown Cards, we're that big of movie goers & we're not ashamed to use them! This past month has been a blur- NYC for work, vacation & birthdays have denied us of our fix. What oh what to see this weekend? I haven't read Time Traveler's Wife, but I love Rachel McAdams. (Eric Bana isn't too shabby, either!)

I have loved Bradley Cooper since his days on Alias (pre Renee & Jennifer drama.) All About Steve looks hysterical with Sandra Bullock. I love that at 44 she's never looked better & that she has no problems making a fool of herself. There are very few female physical comedians left and she rocks it out.


I love the Deschanel sisters, Emily and Zoe- talk about talented DNA! Zoe is also an amazingly gifted singer, whose band She & Him is featured on 500 Days of Summer's soundtrack. It has been hailed as the indie film of the summer and looks to be a slightly neurotic love story(my fave.)

Last but not least, Alexis Bledel from my beloved Gilmore Girls. That series brought me so much joy, I want to live in fictional Sleepy Hollow. I'm not kidding, I almost loved it as much as Felicity. Sure Post Grad looks a bit fluffy, but who didn't have a midlife crisis after graduating college? I'm sure we can all relate. It also features Zach Gilford from Friday Night Lights, another show I'm obsessed with! So what's a girl to do? Which to choose? What are your favorites? Do tell my beauties. Happy Friday!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

3 comments:

MCW said...

Shandra B. drives me insane! Any movie she is in I stay away from, even if she has a very hot leading man.
I looking forward to 500 days of summer and PostGrad!

jennyg said...

500 Days of Summer was fabulous! Great soundtrack too.

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

Quel horror! I said Sleepy Hollow instead of Star's Hollow as any true Gilmore Girl fan realized- my apologies! 500 Days of Summer was fab!