What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Going for Broke in St. Michael's

It's a girl's prerogative to change her mind- yes? Though I have long loved Coco & Company, I stumbled upon my new favorite store in St. Michaels- "Take Me Home."

Adorable owner Regina has stocked her fabulously shabby chic boutique to the brim with all things girly! Candles, stationary, linens- oh my! Many adorned with my beloved crown motifs!

The atmosphere is of the most perfect beach cottage. You'll never want to leave! Tell her I sent you!

Peace. Love. Shopping. M

2 comments:

MCW said...

Like it better than CoCo too! I posted a pic of the same store in July!

The Blushing Hostess said...

I read this post and I was about to read the second one but I have a child still eating gobs of formula, so no more of this for me! Though I find it sooo hard to turn away... :)