What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Design Star

Has anyone been watching Design Star? Though it still doesn't top my favorite Top Design, it's satisfying my cravings in the interim. I'm addicted. This year one of the judges is my beloved Candice Olsen from Divine Design. She is truly a magician! So now I daydream about interior design. Elle Decor might be nudging out Us Weekly as my favorite magazine- I said maybe! I decorate my imaginary beach house in all white starting with this very glam headboard from Pottery Barn.

I'm inspired everywhere I turn these days. This lighting fixture was in the Nordstrom intimates department. Feathers & crystals? Yes please!


Walking by XIV, a division of Forever 21, I had to enter due to its fabulousness! The lucite candelabras, sparkly chandeliers, and intricate moldings took my breath away. It's as if they took a castle's interior and dipped it in crisp white paint. This is what heaven looks like to me! What are your most favorite design looks?

Peace. Love. Design. M

3 comments:

CTB said...

Gorgeous pictures! To quote Rachel Zoe, "I die!"

Caroline said...

Just found your blog...so pretty and inspiring. I will come back with a cup of tea and linger...

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

Caroline, glad you discovered moi! Welcome! CTB- too funny, I love Rachel Zoe, she's bananas!!!!