What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Going for Broke in NYC

So Partner in Crime has opened my eyes to a whole new world- hair accessories! They have been a huge help while I'm in the midst of growing out my Posh Spice haircut. We found these gorgeous Chanel inspired patent flower headbands at the show. Both black & this soft neutral taupe are on their way to to the store. I can throw my hair in a simple ponytail, add this, and be out the door in a jiffy looking chic & polished.

Feathers are huge for this fall in terms of hair accessories. These feather clips look a little like spiders in this photo, but when placed in a simple ponytail or sleek bun give off the perfect vintage vibe. Trust me! When the shipment comes in at the boutique, I will post picks of them in my hair so you'll believe me!
Peace. Love. Feathers. M

No comments: