What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Going for Broke in NYC


Yes the spending in NYC continued my sweets! I was eager to bring in this couture line of bold jewelry from Lauren G. Adams after personally buying one of their rings a year ago. I am in love with it. Though their pieces are substantial & garner attention, it's not in an obnoxious way- just pure fabulousity!


Here I am doing my 'represent' pose with some of the magnificent selections offered in the line. You can see my personal ring on the left ring finger. Whenever I wear it, people want to buy it off my hand!

I loved these simple, yet striking mother of pearl flower rings. They're reminiscent to me of a modern interpretation of Van Cleef & Arpels' version. These pieces, as well as necklaces & earrings are being packed to ship as we speak! Oh Happy Day!
Peace. Love. Accessories. M

3 comments:

a. said...

I've been enjoying your trip photos - I love all the jewelry and beauty stuff you've posted!

Will you be carrying it online?

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

So glad you've liked the series! We had a blast! Yes a large portion of what we ordered will be available online when it arrives- some of our lines like the Lauren G. Adams collection will be special order due to sizing though...You can always call or email with questions:)

Anonymous said...

I want one of each!!! What are the price points, friend?? Great finds!! xxo