What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Going for Broke in NYC

So Partner in Crime & I just got back from the Accessories Show in NYC. What is this? It is heaven, or rather a convention for jewelry & accessory vendors to display their wares for boutiques like mine to pick & choose what to carry in their stores. Overwhelming? Yes. Enough to make a girl giddy? Yes!

I was snapping away to give my beauties sneak peaks at what will be arriving in store and online for the fall & winter seasons. You'll see a lot of my picks for the store over the next few days...I hope you think they're as amazing as I do! First off(& I literally mean the 1st booth we saw) were these amazing resin & bead cuffs from the fabulous Jacob at Zirconmania. I love turquoise- it just makes everything pop. We got the 2 versions shown above as well as an amazing black cuff with red beadwork. They'll be a steal at $28 & will be in by early Septmember since Jacob is getting right to work on our order!
Peace. Love. Accessory. M

1 comment:

Modern Maven said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the the bracelet! Put me on the list for one!!!!!!!!!!