What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Files From the Brow Whisperer


Today is a super exciting day for me Beauties as the annual Best of Baltimore Issue of Baltimore Magazine hits the newsstands today & yours truly received the top honor of Best Waxing in it!!! I'm so thrilled, I can't even tell you. Here's a snippet of the article:


" ...the Brow Whisper and, we have to agree, it's a fitting moniker for Madeleine Homes, owner of La Papillon Spa & Gift Boutique. The MAC-trained Homes will work her magic to bring out your brows' natural curves. And if you're looking for more never fear: The bubbly Homes
will put you at ease while she skillfully, um, pulls off every feat of waxing wonder, from a simple lip tidy to the go-for-gusto Brazilian."

Woot Woot!!!

This week I waxed a new client who had met me at an off site event, I now wax the 4 daughters + their mom they loved their brows that much! While not wildly out of control, this client's brows had more bulk in the middle of her brow than in the beginning. I like it a little fuller in the beginning for more umphh {yes that's my technical term!}
All I did was taper & streamline her arch and then cleaned up above & below for such a better looking brow! A quick tutorial for the girls on what a difference brow powder can make in enhancing their shape & off the glammed up girls went!

Peace. Love. Brow Whisperer. M

No comments: