What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lotus Jewelry Studio Summer Trunk Show

If any of you Beauties are Baltimore based, I would love to see you tonight! I'll be at Lotus Jewelry Studio's Summer Trunk Show from 5-10. La Papillon will be in the house representing with lots of our fabulous wares, as well as Tres Bon Bons with samples of our Death by Chocolate flavor!

I have to say one of the best perks of having a boutique is finding great vendors to stock it with. I love supporting local businesses & ironically enough Lotus' Studio is literally 100 yards down from our spa & gift boutique. They have amazing pieces- they're known for their initial necklaces which make great bridesmaid gifts. I fell in love with their Sierra Necklace- it's simple, yet unusual. I also adore green amethyst & get a compliment every time I wear it.


These are hands down my favorite pair of gold earrings- their Sasha Earrings, another piece of theirs that I had to have for myself! They're the perfect earring to throw on with your hair in a ponytail in the hot summer heat, I love that they're not heavy either. I'll be sporting these tonight! Hope to see you for nibbles, cocktails & great accessories!


Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M


No comments: