What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Opening Pandora by Zoya


So many of you fellow beauty obsessed girls I'm sure are subscribing to Birchbox, yes? It's a nice little welcome once a month that breaks up my work day with a little play! Included in this month's offering- Zoya's Pandora nail polish. I am usually a creature of habit, I wear OPI's Midnight in Moscow pretty much exclusively on my fingers & toes.
However I was headed for a beach weekend getaway & thought let's lighten it up! I worry sometimes since I'm so pale that nudes can look blah on my skintone, but I got a lot of compliments. Our spa manager, Jodi kept telling me she was obsessed with the color!

I will say this nude was a dream to apply, usually with pale colors I'm chasing the streaks all over the nail. This creamy formula went on beautifully- I could have gotten away with one coat. I will be scooping up some more of their colors due to how well the polish went on.

However this is my dilemma- and not the Zoya brand's fault since it happens with most light color polishes on me. Whether it's dark denim staining it or in this case several applications of sunscreen, my light color always changes on me, though I seal my mainucre with a topcoat. It gets to the point where I feel like I look like I dug myself out of my own grave - it looks dirty! Any tips & tricks to prevent this from always happening? I'd appreciate it Beauties!


Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M


2 comments:

MoniqueJones said...

OMG! I love that whole look on you. The ring is FAB. I love your blog and great reviews, thanks for taking the time to do them for us

Margarita Bloom said...

I love how it looks...not blah at all!! I've been thinking about a color like that myself! :)