What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What's Your Virtue?

By now, my beauties know that I live and breathe make-up, especially lipgloss! The gals over at What's Your Virtue were kind enough to send over some treats for the entire La Papillon Beauty Team(yes, we did a little dance- what gal doesn't love an installment of fresh gloss in their day?!)

All of the colors are very wearable(they're thickly applied on my hand to show shades, but very sheer on.) Lip Bliss glosses are also non drying since they contain cranberry seed oil, an antioxidant and moisturizer that contributes to the lipid barrier protection of the skin and helps with moisture retention(that's important for my lips, which chap and can become irritated very easily- especially in the winter.)

Yours truly wearing my favorite shade , Kindness, over my favorite nude lip liner.

Our lovely Lisa opted for shimmery soft shade, Simplicity.

While Lucky Penny gravitated towards the fresh pink of Curiosity! What I think would be a great idea? To have a stash on hand of my favorite shades- Kindness & Generosity. How cute would that be- to have your personal note to say thank you for your 'Kindness' & your gloss reinforce that sentiment!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Love how beautiful you all look in your lippies!! I love the bright color on Penny, especially. Also, M, I am going to need your lashes, stat!

Jules said...

I really like Kindness with what I'm assuming is your Joey lip liner ;)

Confessions of a Makeup Whore and Product Junkie said...

Okay--need to know the lipliner you're using! Love this look.

Jonathan & Megan Lenz said...

love them! i might just have to pick one or two of those up! thanks for the info on my dry skin! i cut down on the products and have seen a difference! thank you!

Unknown said...

I love me some lipgloss! Esp. pinks, super cute:-)

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

Yes-the lipliner is my beloved, but discontinued Joey AntiOxidant lip liner:( The whole company went out of business!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Woo hoo. Love these ladies!!