What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Brrrr

Memories of me lounging outside on my deck this summer seem frozen in time, or rather frozen in snow(you can see a glimpse of my outdoor fireplace to the left.) In the past week, 5 out of 7 days I have been stuck inside due to blizzards Maryland has not seen in quite some time. Actually we broke all records about 12 inches ago. The whole state has shut down. I love a good snow day gals, but my chocolate stash has run out, there's no mail hence no US Weekly- it's not pretty. I would love to say that my house has been cleaned from top to bottom, but I'd be lying. Rather I have been watching my DVR non stop, and catching up on all my shows. What am I loving? Human Target. I thought it looked cheesy, but I am really enjoying it. There was also a Tabitha's Salon Takeover marathon that I got sucked into(I make my whole staff watch that show- she's amazing.) I baked a spice cake while watching Cook Yourself Thin & then proceeded to eat about half of it... I'm not proud. So say a prayer for us on the East Coast that we'll be able to dig out of this mess soon!
Peace. Love. Snow. M

6 comments:

Scientific Housewife said...

My, that is a lot of snow!

C'est La Vie said...

holy cow, that's a lot of snow

-The Running Family said...

Too much snow!

Kelly said...

I missed a Tabitha marathon?

Johanna said...

Your blog entry today made me giggle. That is very like me to bake and the proceed to eat it all. Enjoy the down time!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

I finally got out of the house today girleens! It's still an unbelievable mess out, but I had a taste of freedom!