What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Arm Candy


My favorite shop in this weeks' NYC visit? The revamped Henri Bendel. In a bold move, they recently switched from more of a department store complete with apparel, to solely accessories and make-up.


Displays were brilliant and nothing short of inspirational. It was like a rainbow of color throughout the store, with color groupings of accessories. Mint, lavender, baby blue- it was perfection.


Ice Ice Baby. Besides carrying an array of up and coming accessory designers, Bendels has launched their own private label, complete with signature brown and white striped subtly tucked in here and there. If you follow me on twitter, you caught additional peeks at my favorite picks! It is a must to stop by if you're in the city!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M