What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, February 15, 2010

To The Dogs

Happy Monday my beauties! I'm headed back up to NYC for a quick trip that will be chalk full of events. First I will be checking out my beloved Paul & Joe Beaute and ordering new and exciting products for the boutique. Next I will be checking out the Westminster Dog Show! This is my Christmas present to my father so he will be flying up to meet me. We both adore animals & watch the show at home, so I thought this would be a great gift idea. Also coinciding for when I'm in the Big Apple? Mercedes Benz Fashion Week! The city should be crazy and jammed packed with celebrities- hopefully I'll spot one!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

2 comments:

Scientific Housewife said...

If my husband saw this picture, he would go nuts!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

I posted this pic in honor of my cousin who has 2 bulldogs- she's obsessed!