What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Must Have Make-Up Monday

Tomorrow begins the first day of Skin Cancer Awareness month. As an esthetician, it is a month near & dear to my heart- especially having seen so many clients pass through my doors with it. I promise you Beauties- it's not just 65 year olds falling victim.  One in five Americans will get it. Just last week a 30 year old client of mine had to have MOHS (I'll be touching on that this month) surgery on 2 different areas of her face & was in tears.  If not for vanity, then for your health- a SPF 30 is imperative 365 days of the year.  A lot of clients complain to me about the texture of SPF & being acne prone I understand! Until I found my beloved Jan Marini Antioxidant SPF 30, I hated the feel of anything with SPF.  That's why this limited edition kit is great for anyone who's still searching for The One for them. You just need to play with as many as you can until you find the texture that's right for your skin & this kit has over 13 face options to try for only $30!  Plus, one hundred percent of the net profits from Sephora's Sun Safety Kit will go to the Skin Cancer Foundation. It's a win win.
Peace. Love. Protection. M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I use the Dr. Jart+ that is part of that kit as my foundation or primer (if I am going to put matte powder on top) Its SPF mixed with lots of other neat benefits make this one of my top 5 ever favorite products. Thanks to this, I've avoided burning my face when tons of other people have gone home looking like lobsters (AND I BURN EASY).
Thanks for the reminder to stay covered with SPF :)