What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Take a Peek Inside My Beauty Bag

So tonight at the spa, Dr Noelle Sherber, Dr. Ariel Rad & yours truly will be talking in depth about what celebrities really do to stay looking so young & fabulous. While I will be explaining chemical peels, dishing make-up tips & tricks, as well as giving brow guidance -even I am excited to hear the break downs in terms of laser, injectables & other procedures Hollywood's elite turn to! As promised after showing you Dr. Sherber's make-up bag last week, here's a glimpse into mine(though it varies color wise.) I found it very interesting to see how different the contents are due to our skin types being at total opposite ends of the spectrum. Having oily skin that's prone to break outs, I try to touch my face the least amount possible throughout the day. That's why the majority of my products are lip related & hence the name of this blog!

From Bottom:
Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lip Gloss in Naked Plum:
An impulse buy while strolling through Saks, this isn't so much plum- rather a pretty shimmery pink. The color of my lips, but better & with more sparkle.

Paul & Joe Limited Edition Lip Gloss 002:
No longer available(don't beat me) this gloss adds almost a soft veil of pixie dust to the lips- gorgeous alone or for adding extra dimension.

Paul & Joe Eye Gloss N 01:
Though Paul & Joe Eye Glosses currently only come in duo options, they are my favorite pick- me- up to place a little candlelight on my lid. I always reach for it when freshening up to go out to dinner straight from work.

Make-Up For Ever Aqua Lip 2C:
A great neutral color that I fill my entire lip with in the AM. It packs some serious staying power.

Cle De Peau Beaute Touche de Rouge 129:
Though the price tag of this line is hard to swallow, this balm like lip product gives a sheer wash of color that feels like butter on the lips!

Mally Liquid Lip Color in Mally's Look:
This color is the perfect semi opaque nude to go with an intense smokey eye. Normally that takes several different products to create- Mally nails it with just one!

Becca Glossy Lip Tint in Island Dream:
Soft & iridescent this shade is perfectly named. A little birdie told me it's soon to be discontinued- so scoop it up now if you're intrigued!

Lorac Couture Shine in Elite:
A surprise hit that came in a kit, this shade is a pinky nude that's semi opaque & full of high shine. Another great pairing for a strong eye.

Joey New York AntiOxidant Super E Lip Pencil:
Another tease, as this pencil is discontinued. This product was a best seller before the line went under. I bought as many as I could get my hands on, since it is the perfect nude lip pencil ever:(

Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss 19:
A die hard fan of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills & anything Bravo TV related, I had to have the same divinely smelling peach gloss Adrienne Maloof plumps her pucker with.

Guerlain Natural Shine 661:
I scooped this up after a spa day at The Breakers. This sheer pink tint is gorgeous on its own or as a building block.

Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre:
Another intense shimmering product that I use to add omphh to my eyes with a simple patting of my finger.

Paul & Joe Botting Papers:
I am never without my blotting papers! Gently pressed against my T zone, they are perfect for removing excess shine, while keeping my make-up intact.

Wow- no wonder my purse is so heavy! Full disclosure, I'm also never without a tube of Aquaphor. A lot of these products I've done posts about in the past- so try the search box for more info on a particular one.

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: