What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Kerastase Fusio-Dose

So I've never been much of a hair product girl- I know that's shocking. Actually, let me clarify: I buy tons of hair styling products, tools & the occasional bump it- but nothing works. My hair is fine, though I have a lot of it. But as I'm getting older & I've spotted the occasional *gasp* grey hair, I've been focusing on hair health. I do a hair mask every Sunday night, as my hair is pretty long. I also put protective product in my hair before blow drying or straight ironing it. But there's a new weapon in my arsenal. My hairdresser, the fabulous Erin of Fraiche Studio has been adding these high tech vials by Kerastase called Fusio-Dose to my salon visit. Completely customizable depending on the state of my hair, this go around she choose the Concentre Sunstantif (purple vial) to improve my hair elasticity & the Booster Ceramide (green cap) to strengthen my hair fiber. After shampooing, she applies the formula & combs it through- letting it sit for 5 minutes. She then rinses it & styles it. The result is seriously healthy feeling hair. Yes, the Kerastase line has always overwhelmed me a bit, but when these two pieces attach the perfect cocktail results. Also since I don't speak French, I've now gotten a grasp on the color group breakdown of the line: Pink=Color Protection, Orange=Nourishment for Dry Hair, Green= Strengthening & Purple=Density/Thickening. I must say, Kerastase is like skincare for hair!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

1 comment:

Mariana said...

thanks for this post, it was really useful to me :) did you notice your hair stronger afterwards in the washes or just softer?
thanks