What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Files From the Brow Whisperer

Have you ever been driving along in the car, take a glimpse in the rear view mirror & think, "Holy @#*! I have to get my _____ done!" More often than not, what fills in that blank has something to do with hair- whether it's your brows, roots or a whisker or two. Yes, it's that time of year my friends ~ time for a little Spring Cleaning!
I don't know about you all- but these first few months of 2012 have been quite hectic for me, as well as my clients. I have some regulars who are meticulous about scheduling their appointments, then I have the regulars who call in a panic after a traumatizing rear view mirror situation. If it's been a while since you've had your brows professionally shaped, besides doing spring cleaning at your home- clean up your brows! What a difference 15 minutes of grooming can make when it comes to your face!

Peace. Love. Brow Whisperer. M

No comments: