What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Lorac 3D Liquid Luster

Even when I'm 80, my love affair with all things sparkly will still be going strong! I'm lucky that as a make-up artist, I can pretty much wear whatever look I want to work. I know those in finance might not be able to get away with some of the things I can! Still there are times, I want to glam up my day look in a jiffy! When I spotted Lorac's 3D Liquid Lustre it looked like a magical potion.
I just shake it & then I put a tiny bit from the dropper on to my hand. As you can see- it's packed with sparkle! Worth the mention, it really stays put.
Here's my eye make-up at the end of a work day. I had been running around like a mad woman, as we were getting ready for our holiday party. I was already running late & I needed a quick pick me up!
I patted on the diamond like Lustre to my eyelids gently with my ring finger.
It really spruced my look up, I added a quick application of a coral gloss & I was good to go! This is a perfect sparkle option to ring in the New Year with or to keep in your purse to take your look easily from day to night!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

2 comments:

Ria said...

This looks gorgeous!Did you have any creasing problems with it?
x

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

Actually no- but I used Trish McEvoy's lid primer as my base which rocks! You should check out the Paul & Joe Beaute Eye Glosses, too- I have no problems with those either.