What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter

During cold winter months, I often pass up my beloved lipgloss for Aquaphor instead. My lips get so chapped, that my beloved glosses seem to make the situation worse. When I spotted Revlon's ColorBurst Lip Butter, I thought- could it be? Something truly hydrating enough to reach for in the dead of winter? Packed with mango, shea & coconut butters, the product feels delicious on the lips.
Will I never reach for Aquaphor again? Well let's not think crazy, but this formula delivers a healthy dose of color while essentially being a lip treatment. I keep it in my car & apply it for an instantly more polished look.

Peace. Love. Lip Butter. M

2 comments:

BroncoMom said...

Thanks for sharing this information. Initially, I was drawn to the formula and the color selections. Temptation was resisted until more information was gathered.

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

I wish I could resist the temptation- you have more will power than I friend;)