What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Laura Mercier's Eye Canvas

Oh how I love an eyeshadow primer! Or a good one that is. I wear a shadow primer each & every day, whether I'm wearing shadow or not. A good primer with smooth & even out skin tone in one fail swoop. My tried & true Trish McEvoy brightens & wakes up my eye area like none other. That is, until maybe now. There's a new contender in town: I'm quite excited for Laura Mercier's new Eye Canvas. Pot container aside(boo!), it promises to neutralize discoloration with a foundation like coverage while being smudge & crease proof. It also is specifically for oily skinned gals like moi- rejoice! It goes one step further in saying it will help smooth those pesky little fine lines to create, yup- you guessed it: the perfect canvas for make-up application. Pretty tall order, but coming from the creator of the Secret Camouflage Concealer- I have high hopes! It comes in five shade selections & is available now for $26.

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

2 comments:

GloMinerals said...

Adore IT!! Intriguing Work HUN! desire to comment it!! adore love like love!!! Tokyo Milk

Shashank Gupta said...

Good post. Thank you for making the effort to create this article it is extremely valuable!I’m looking forward to even more interesting articles from the side in your next post thanks a lots! I had seen superb info in this blog and you are using the great technology which is totally visible in this blog. SEO India