What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lip Gloss

As you girls know, I am truly powerless to walk through a cosmetic department & not take something home with me! I'm the same way at an animal shelter- yes I have fears that one day I will be featured on Hoarders... So when I spotted Bobbi Brown's High Shimmer Lip Gloss in Naked Plum out on display recently, it beckoned & yes you guessed it- I made it mine.

Plum Nude is the perfect little pick me up & just the thing to have for a beautiful Valentine's pucker! Though I was probably one of the only Bobbi Brown customers that was sad when they got rid of their lipgloss brush applicators in favor of sponge applicators, this applicator delivers a good amount of product. I tend to prefer brush applicators in general for more precise application. But I will say I like pretty much everything about this gloss- it's refreshingly minty, not sticky & doesn't tingle which can irritate my sensitive skin. Mwah!


Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

4 comments:

socialitedreams said...

looks super pretty! you have great lips

Unknown said...

I'm dying to see how this looks on my skintone.

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

Thanks Ms. Socialite Dreams! Mwah!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

I think the color is really universal Tiffany & bet it will look great on you, too!