What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

GloMinerals Remedy Gel

I'm always on the look out for ways to fight off the aging process...even as an esthetician, sometimes that means I can over do it. A few weeks back I tried a peel that left my skin rather unhappy- don't worry Beauties it wasn't my beloved Skin Medica Peel! My normal go to products to rectify the situation just weren't cutting it. To finally calm my rather irritated skin I turned to GloMineral's Remedy Gel. I'm a big advocate of anti-inflammatory products in general as inflammation is never a good thing & can cause premature aging. This soothing gel contains Aloe, Hydrocortisone & Rosehips (which accounts for its divine smell.) It's perfect for after waxing, when you've over exfoliated or even a blemish- because of course what is a blemish? Inflammation. The texture is fabulous & light, not a bit greasy. It's so lovely I would want to use it every day, but since it contains Hydrocortisone it's not meant for extended use as it can thin out the skin. But it will become a staple in my medicine cabinet to reach for in times of skin duress.

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: