What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wreath Making at Crimson & Clover

I love spending quality time with girlfriends, add to it some vino + nibbles+ a wreath making class = a genius idea! My fabulous friend Classic C & I took a holiday wreath making class at my favorite local floral shop, Crimson & Clover. Here is the "fixins" bar that we could grab garnish from- I was in heaven!
The store was decked out in its Christmas finery, with adorable decorations like these whimsical nutcrackers tucked in every corner.
Our delightful instructor, Nancy showed up how to build our wreath onto a wire form using boxwood & other greenery.
Here's my ever adorable friend in the midst of her making her huge wreath. She's an interior decorator, but it looks like another profession might be in her future as hers turned out so beautifully. Living up to her nickname, she stuck with simple greenery & a classic red bow.
Here I am with my wreath, before I began blinging it out.
The majority of my Christmas decor is all white & silver. My tree has all white lights with that theme, as well- so I wanted to carry it through to my wreath. I wove glittery silver branches and clear lucite drops through the greenery at the top & bottom. Our instructor, Nancy whipped me up a soft gray silver bow & we found a perfectly matching ornament to place in the center of it. Not too shabby for my first go around, if I do say so myself. It was such fun, that next year I'm going to grab a bunch of girls & make it a real party!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M
PS- Happy Birthday to our Diva of Dermatology, Noelle!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it, you are so talented and Crimson & Clover is the best. Glad you could make it! Lisa S.

MCW said...

You did an amazing job! Beautiful!

Margarita Bloom said...

Very pretty!! Just love it!

Scientific Housewife said...

That's really neat, it looks great!

amy said...

yay! so glad you came. and if any of you other ladies want to get on the C&C mailing list for other fun upcoming events, send me your email address at amycrims@mac.com.

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

It was such fun girleens & glad you like my creation! Amy -I'm already on that blast sister!