What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Stockings Hung by the Chimney with Glee

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas with their families! How is it that there's so much preparation that goes into the holidays & then it's over in a flash? I will be posting some of my favorite baubles that I got from Santa this week, but first I wanted to show you some family stockings that my mother made.
She's amazing at needlepoint- seriously people offer to pay her to do work for them. The boys in our family keeps her busy year round though on making custom belts for birthdays & Christmas. Here are my sister & brother in law's.

Her latest creation? This adorable ornament stocking for my niece, Lila. I love it, it almost like candy it's so whimsical. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next year for our newest addition to the family, Georgia!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M