What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Great Gifts that Give Back

Tis the day before Christmas.....and every one is scrambling around like crazy people. Ahh the holidays! If you're like me, every year I panic that I haven't done "enough." What enough is I don't know exactly, but I'm really going to try to relax a little bit more around this time of year *ahem* next year. One of my favorite charitable organizations to donate to for gifts is Heifer International. For people like my dad or grandparents who have everything + tons of gadgets(think electric pepper grinders with lights) -it's an amazing gift to someone in need that also gives loved ones a warm fuzzy. For a couple last minute tangible gift ideas, try Nest's Blue Garden Autism Candle. The hyacinth & fresh greens scented candles will fill your home with fragrance, while knowing that 100% of the proceeds benefit Autism Speaks will fill your heart.
Can one ever really go wrong with Tory? These simple, yet hip bracelets give back to the designer's very own foundation. The Tory Burch Foundation is committed to providing economic opportunities to women & their families in the United States- love that it's focused here.

Half the proceeds from this trio of delicate heirloom rose fragranced candles will go to St. Jude's Hospital. These candles would look quite fabulous on a bedside table, near the bathtub or on your vanity. You could even break the trio up & give with some bath salts- for three perfect gifts! Regardless of where you are in the mayhem of the Christmas Countdown, remember beauties that this will all be over in 48 hours- take a moment to stop, breathe & savor the magic of the season.
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: