What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Make-Up Must Have Monday: Sara Happ

Our UPS man & the entire staff at La Papillon are pretty close, especially during the holiday season! Daily he delivers the most fabulous treats we've hand picked for the most perfect gifts.
Our latest find? The delectable Lip Scrubs & Lip Slip from Sara Happ!
I first discovered these adorably wrapped little packages while in New York. I love anything Red Velvet, so of course I had to try! This limited edition sugar lip scrub is the perfect pampering treat for your parched pucker during this winter season.
What says holiday better than a cool candy cane Peppermint flavor that gently leaves a tingle on your lips! Also in our delivery, was the Vanilla Bean flavor- a classic year round favorite!
After your lips are exfoliated & soft, Sara Happ's Lip Slip is a luxe balm that seals in moisture while leaving a gorgeous gleam on your lips. These have been flying off the shelves- they make a great stocking stuffer & the perfect little pick me up!
Peace. Love. Lip Scrub. M
Available in store & online