What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Zen for 2010

In my quest to conquer some of my beauty clutter, I cleaned out my linen closet last weekend. Wow, I had no idea how much stuff I had! Fellow beauty blogger, Gouldylox had popped into the spa the other day sporting some great looking hair. She said it was her Wen cleansing conditioner. Guess what? I had a bottle of it in the abyss known as my linen closet! How much had I paid for it? $32. Stay tuned for my review of it tomorrow.

I also had been needing a new toothbrush...voila! A brand new cute pink Supersmile toothbrush was awaiting me to the tune of $9. In addition, I found a replacement Oral B brush head for my electric toothbrush that retails for $18. Add to that a cute shirt I found with tags still on & my closet discoveries produced a bounty of over $100!



Disappointing? The tucked away tube of retinol Philosophy product Help Me that had expired before I tried it! Expired Vitamin A can do more harm than good. Yep, $40 down the drain. Goals for this year are going to be focusing on awareness of what I already have. What have you unearthed recently that you forgot you had?
Peace. Love. Abundance. M

8 comments:

Scientific Housewife said...

I have so many travel sized things in my cabinet that I really need to go through and use. I always forget I have a mud mask and when I find it, I use it instantly!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

It was like Christmas all over again digging thru that closet- I did the same thing with a mask sample this weekend!

Kristen Nichols said...

That's good advice about the product expiration-what kind of things can happen if you use expired vitamin A?

MCW said...

I wish I had a closet big enough to hide things in...sigh...

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

Stay tuned for expiration date info on Thursday girleens!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

My closet's no so big as the products are so small & I buy too many:)

Kelly said...

I need to go through my closet. Its too bad people don't want half used products. :-) I have scores of them. I always feel bad about tossing them, but they are taking up so much room! I really need to go through my linen closet. I keep meaning to do it...

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ohhhhh, that is such a bummer! Have you been checking out all the fabulous comments you've gotten on your giveaway??