What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What Are You Trying to Hide?


From the looks of my concealer collection girleens- quite a lot! Today in particular, it's my red nose from allergies! When clients come in to the spa -they ask all the time, what do you use? What have you tried? I'm going to go over what resides in my make-up drawer at the moment, what's good for what & where! Touche Eclat has earned a cult following, but this is strictly a luminizer- not to hide or conceal. It brightens & gives a candle lit effect where you place it.



The newest launch from Benefit offers a lot of coverage & is dense in texture- it's great for larger areas . However, it's thicker consistency makes it a little more difficult to control and manipulate if you're trying to hide a pimple.



Ditto in terms of consistency with the master, Kevyn Aucoin's, the sensuous touch concealer. This little pot will last you forever! A tiny drop is all you need to pat over a blemish. Overuse and you'll struggle a bit with maneuvering it around. I would always recommend using this product with a brush. (stay tuned for a review on his Airbrush foundation)


Another winner from Urban Decay's 24/7 line, this pencil lets you literally draw over the imperfections on your face! A great all in one product in terms of versatility, this one is great to have in your purse for touch-ups wherever they may pop up.



A client turned me on to yet another impressive Lancome concealer. Though, I wouldn't say it's waterproof, this product offers nice coverage without having a pancakey feel. For my acne prone skin, it's also worth mentioning that it's never broken me out!



The new buzz word is HD everything-yes? So why not make-up? Cargo launched this Blu-Ray concealer with promises of skin being ready for high def close-ups. Is it any different from any other concealer? Not that I've noticed...it's swivel up sponge tip applicator also makes it a smidge difficult to control where you're placing it if it's a tiny area...



Being True's concealer offers a trifecta of options. Though I'm usually a little lazy when it comes to concealers in compacts or pots, being able to custom blend is a huge plus as our skin tone usually varies throughout the year. Infused with my beloved antioxidant idebenone, this concealer also helps fade blemish marks and discoloration over time. Two thumbs up! To help any concealer's staying power, lightly dust over it with translucent powder. Hope this helps you gals with going under cover!

Peace. Love. Conceal. M
Concealers available here

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this post!! I've been looking for a great concealer. I've been having a bad blemish spell this past month or so. Do you have any preferences on facial cleansers for normal skin? I rarely break out, but lately I have been and they take longer than normal to heal...

Scientific Housewife said...

Thanks for featuring concealers! I've always tried to find one that covers up the darkness under my eyes due to my thin and pale skin. Laura Mercier's Secret Camoflauge works wonders but it's $26 price tag is too much for me.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That Urban Decay pencil looks awfully tempting. I'm all about ease of use!!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

I heart Kate Somerville's Purifying Cleanser- it smells amazing & mildly exfoliates to keep breakouts at bay, you can grab it on our online store. For undereye circles, I also love Clinique's All About Eyes concealer-which is @$15!

femdom strapon stories said...

He thenordered me to get between his legs again and suck his cock untilI licked up all his cum in my mouth. I tell her to get back to the bed and finish dressing.
xnxx stories camping with mom
free erotic gay sex stories
young girl sex stories
interracial romance stories
sexy sex stories
He thenordered me to get between his legs again and suck his cock untilI licked up all his cum in my mouth. I tell her to get back to the bed and finish dressing.

first masturbation stories said...

She justwalked out with Sportacus. Oh come now, we both know your daughters not smart.
gay short stories
young lolita sex stories
free true gay stories of sex
femdom domestic discipline stories
nifty stories doc exam dad
She justwalked out with Sportacus. Oh come now, we both know your daughters not smart.