What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Save the Tatas

Owning a spa has allowed me to meet some amazing women. I am honored to call many of them my friends. Too many have been touched by breast cancer. This week we are cohosting an event called Beauty & Bubbles to Benefit the Boobies- cute yes?

At this cocktail party our attendees will sample a selection of Bubbly from Monyka Berracosa of Women's Wine & Dine and nibble on delectable desserts while I give some great ideas for holiday make-up looks. Proceeds will benefit St. Joseph's Breast Center, which has literally been a life saver for some of my clients. In another fund raising effort, I created these adorable baseball t's with 3/4 sleeves. Scoop one up while you can at PeaceLoveLipgloss. They are at steal at $30 with proceeds again benefiting St. Joseph's. FYI They run a smidge small, but are so cute & comfortable & make a great gift!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Very cute and these PJs help support a great cause!

raelagoon@gmail.com