What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Halloween Baby

If I had a baby I'd dress it up like this every day of the year. I'm not kidding. The onesies that look like green beans, red peppers- that would be their wardrobe. I would emotionally scar them!



It's my niece Lovely Lila's first Halloween! How cute would she be in this?!?!

Though I'm not usually a fan of themed Disney costumes, this little number is precious! She truly would be the Belle of the ball! Stay tuned for pictures of what her mother actually picked!
Peace. Love. Precious. M

All costumes available at CostumeExpress

3 comments:

dreaming in pink and green said...

I'm in LOVE! so cute

Kristen Nichols said...

so cute! I can't wait to get pictures of my nephews in their very first ever halloween costume. I'm told they will be uber cute, so I will share mine if you share photos of your gorgeous niece!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

OMG, that bug. SO cute. I NEED to have a little girl sooooooon. So many cute clothes. It's so tough finding as much for my little man!