What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Beauty Binge

Do you know that studies show that when one is on vacation they tend to spend up to 33% more than usual? I plead the 5th. While in Florida meeting up with Best Friend Forever Baton Rouge I went on a little beauty binge... I popped into Victoria's Secret to checkout Christian Siriano's limited edition line for them. I have to admit, I wasn't impressed... no adventurous colors. In fact it looked like the same colors offered in the standard line, just in more expensive packaging. I ended up scooping up these goodies from the main Victoria's Secret line. I picked up: lipstick in Scrumptious, lipliner in Nude, lipgloss in Blushing, single shadows in Risk(green) & Sparkle(my favorite- a shimmery soft coppery nude) & their shadow quad in Sultry. Overall I was pretty pleased. Though the shadows aren't intense, they have a nice buttery feel. I picked a nice wardrobe for a nude glossy lip(I know shocker!) The lipstick was a very opaque light peach & the sheer pink gloss balanced it out well. With all items coming in at under $15 a piece, I was a happy recessionista!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: