What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Sephora VIB Sale: My Must Haves


 Sephora Favorites - Glitz And Glam Party Sampler
 Today is the last day of the Sephora VIB Sale, Beauties. You know I'm powerless to resist my favorite beauty brands being on sale! What's in my shopping basket? Sephora's Glitz & Glam Party Collection, because I believe a little sparkle makes everyone a little happier. This kit includes Stila's beloved Kitten Eyeshadow, Nars much adored Body Glow & Lorac's Liquid Lustre in a new gold version (you can see my review of the original here) I know there will be some winners.  In fact, most of Sephora's holiday samplers have been winners this season.
SEPHORA COLLECTION - Blinged Palette
 I don't even know who this will be gifted to for the holidays, but Sephora's Blinged Palette offers a great neutral shadow wardrobe at an unbeatable price of $15. It will be $12 with my coupon, so it will also make a great stocking stuffer!
 Illamasqua - Eye Liner Cake
 I use Illamasqua's Cake Liner in Mislead almost every day of my life. I have one on my vanity, one in my professional kit & a spare in my travel bag. To say I adore it would be an understatement. The fact that it says limited edition strikes fear in my heart, so I tend to stock up whenever I can.
 Yves Saint Laurent - ROUGE PUR COUTURE<br>Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain
  YSL's Rouge Pur Couture Vernis A Levres Glossy Stain has achieved cult status amongst beauty editors around the globe. I'm still trying to find an amazing stain in a nude undertone. It's like trying to find the Holy Grail as most are vibrant berry hues. I'm hoping Beige Aquarelle won't let me down.

Yves Saint Laurent - Holiday Set
Last but definitely not least, this YSL holiday collection is the perfect gift for a discerning gal on my list. Besides being a great value at $65, the colors & products are fool proof. The Touche Eclat retails for $40 alone & the black bag is quite chic! So what's on your must have make-up list?

Peace. Love. Lipgloss.

1 comment:

Murano Glass said...

What a great eyeshadow really very nice color combination i am so impressed.