What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, November 26, 2012

Manicure Monday: OPI 007


 Can you believe 007 is turning 50? To mark the celebration, OPI launched a collection of 12 holiday limited edition lacquers named after the beloved James Bond films. I scooped up The World Is Not Enough. This polish has so many dimensions it's hard to put into words or capture via photos.  With the first coat it's a soft sheer taupe with multi-colored shimmer.  You could use it as an special effects polish on top of another.
 With the second coat it turns into a bronzey gunmetal color.

 But, wait there's more. Don't forget there's that multicolor shimmer dimension that I can't stop looking at. Don't think 'tacky' when I say that, think more along the lines of a little dance party on your finger tips. This polish is perfect for the holiday season & in my eyes more than 'enough!'


Peace. Love. Polish.

No comments: