What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Files From the Brow Whisperer


You'd be surprised at the amount of people who come to me because they don't have much of a brow. It's not just all about caterpillars;)  This first time client had singed off her brows years ago in a grilling incident(don't laugh it happens more often that you think!) They just never grew back.
I suggested tinting them since they're sparse & a little darker of hair will give what she has more impact.
Here's the brow immediately after tinting & before waxing. I always warn the first day or so brows will look rather dark. Then they will lighter up, it's important to take that in to consideration for the upcoming holidays when scheduling.
And voila! Look how much more brow it looks like she has when they've been groomed & tinted. It's a night & day difference. It helped pull her look together so quickly, which is great since she's a busy mom of 3 little ones who doesn't wear much make-up. See Beauties, brows do make that much of a difference!

Peace. Love. Brow Whisperer.

1 comment:

Angela Hall said...

I've been wanting to dye my brows forever, but I figured I'd screw it on up.