What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful

Lately every night before bed I've been picking one favorite thing from my day that's made me smile.  The other day it was as simple as the guy in the car next to me doing some serious air drums & jamming out.
 I reflect on how I was so blessed to be able to travel this fall to the lands of Greece, Turkey & Italy with a group of amazing and inspiring people.
How I'm so privileged to be able to do what I love for a living. I get to make women feel better about themselves- whether it's by transforming their skin, 'whispering' to their brows or letting them be the best version of themselves on their big day. 
How I was so lucky to have had the gentle little soul on the right in my life this year, even though he was taken from me too soon.  The one of the left has been my rock & steady companion for seven years now. Through the hustle & bustle of life I try to enjoy the simple things in life like he does- windows down in the car, sheets fresh out of the dryer, peanut butter...  Gratitude is a powerful thing.

Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Murano Glass said...

What a lovely photos really very great and thanks for nice share it.