What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Style File Saturday


A few months ago I was 'lucky' enough to attend Lucky Magazine's FABB Conference for beauty & fashion bloggers in NYC.  I saw some amazing people speak, including the fabulous Rachel Zoe & the always chic Lauren Conrad.  I have to say I give mad props to LC for building a beauty & fashion empire out of her reality star origins. She's shown she has substance. She looked quite elegant & stylish-  in fact I was really distracted by her shoes while she was being interviewed. She wore a dress from her Paper Crown line & though I thought the shoes were Chanel- they were in fact from her Lauren Conrad for Kohls Collection!
I eagerly stalked the website for the Fall launch & with coupon in hand scooped these Mary Janes up. They were on sale for $39.99 & I got them for an additional 30% off, bringing my grand total to only $27.99- I felt like an extreme couponer!!! Now by no means are these suckers 'comfortable'- there will be no running a mile in them a la Maurice & Paul from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I will add these to my "valet" shoes collection- the shoes that I wear when I'm being dropped off at the door for dinner or valeting my car.  The hidden platform & substantial heel lets me walk with a modicum of grace.  They'll also never go out of style.

Peace. Love. Pumps.

No comments: