What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, November 2, 2012

The Lipgloss Diaries: Anastasia's Kisses On My List Vol. 2

It's the most wonder'ful' time of the year! How holiday lipgloss value sets make me swoon! Anastasia of Beverly Hills doesn't disappoint with her Kisses On My List Volume 2 Collection. This value set contains 6 Hydraful Lipglosses- 3 of those being Hypercolor Lipglosses.
Above & below - shades swatched from left to right: Moi, Maggie May, Sharona, Roxanne, Jolene & Lola.

The unique applicator resembles the oar of a paddle- which makes it easily deliver much more product than your standard sponge or doe foot applicator in one swipe.
There's something about Anastasia's Hypercolor glosses that I've never found with another gloss- how it doubles as a stain. Though the gloss wears off normally, after 5 hours & having soup for lunch- a vibrant pink stain lingered after wearing Lola. It's the best of both worlds! 
As of now it seems the Hypercolor shades tend to fall in the pink family, as these are 3 shades to the right that were swatched above. Though they look faint here, they pack a punch on the lips. I have my fingers crossed for when they create the perfect nude!  I adore these glosses & can't believe what a steal of a deal this kit is for $30! Break them up & rock out a bunch of stocking stuffers for $5 a pop.

Peace. Love. Lipgloss.

No comments: