What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, May 17, 2010

The Makeup Show



We all have an idea of what heaven looks like. Mine usually involves endless amounts of beauty products at my disposal, calorie free italian food & unlimited cocktails. Today I'm in heaven at The Make-Up Show in NYC! Loads of professional make-up artists such as myself convene to learn the latest runway way looks, take master classes & get re inspired. Tons of make-up lines will be featured...Make-Up For Ever, Kevyn Aucoin, Smashbox, MAC as well as smaller "indie" lines such as Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics. I promise I will take tons of pictures & report back to you the latest & greatest finds!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

2 comments:

Scientific Housewife said...

That sounds like my kind of heaven!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

There were angels singing!