What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Files from the Brow Whisperer

Behold the power of brow powder when in a transition period with your brows, my beauties!

One of our newer clients came in from a referral. The delightful new mom had avoided getting her brows waxed for several years due to a bad experience where too much was taken off.

I assured her I would be very conservative & focus on establishing her shape & balancing her brows since they were uneven.


I was very cautious to leave extra hair at the ends of the brow to see what we could grow back. It was an area that was not consistent with the strength of the rest of her brow.

I then showed her how to fill in her brows to make them look more uniform. I always use brow powder to help clients resist the urge to tweeze & help see the big picture of where we want to get the brows to be. The difference was night & day!
Peace. Love. Brow Whisperer. M

4 comments:

Dina's Days said...

Oh my!! Amazing job. I'm off to get my brows waxed today. I usually go twice a month, but I get so busy and put it off-which is BAD NEWS! I look like a gorilla right now.

Scientific Housewife said...

If I ever make it to your neck of the woods, I need you to teach me how to fill in brows... that's one of the beauty skills I lack!

My Beauty Bunny said...

Nice job!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

Ahhh the joys of being a woman! So much grooming involved!