What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, May 24, 2010

The Make-Up Show


I've seen this line before at Sephora, but always thought Korres focused more on all natural skincare. At The Make-Up Show Korres was obviously trying to spread the word about their growing color collections to professional make-up artists. I had been wanting to try their silicone free primer, because as I know I mention time & time again- moi just doesn't like that slippery feel on her already slippery (oily) skin! The primer feels more like a lightweight lotion & provides a nice hydrating base for make-up. It does not give a mattifying effect so I would definitely use this on mothers of brides for glowing make-up. The gunmetal grey & shimmery white eye shadows I picked up, I was very pleased with. Rich, intense pigment that glides on. Their shadows also contain sunflower oil to help firm the eyelid- sign me up for that! A last minute add on of their Pomegranate Wipes turned out to be my favorite purchase of the lot. These antioxidant wipes refresh the skin while removing impurites & make-up - they also just plain smell delicious & are perfect for on the go. Korres is a line to keep your eye on!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I really like their makeup! (more than their skin care lines)The eye shadows are beautiful and wear amazingly well.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I've always wondered if I should try out a primer. Hmmmmm

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

I agree about the shadows! Primers are a personal choice...it can really help the longevity of your makeup wear & give the skin a smoother, more glass like appearance! Who doesn't want that!