What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Make-Up Show


I had never really tried Shu Uemura before. With news that is it to be discontinued in the United States, I of course panicked & made sure I was not missing out on some great beauty love of my life. You know how it is, you always want what you can't have (or get anymore!)


Shu Uemura is known for their over the top lashes & their lash curler. Their lash curler is the gold standard among professionals & it actually comes in a gold plated version!


One of their head artists, the stunning Rita, showed me her must haves & helped steer me in the direction of some great products to try.


I picked up quite a few shadows, though I couldn't tell you the shades if I tried, the writing is so tiny on the compacts! Vice nice color intensity & blendability with the shadows. Their gel brow color & UV Mousse Primer also made the cut.


I also scored one their limited edition cleansing oils. I'm a sucker for pretty packaging & their cleansing oils have garnered a cult following. It takes a smidge getting used to - you apply it to dry skin, then add a little water to emulsify & create a milk. I use it to break down my make-up at night, then follow with another cleanser. There's free shipping over $50 online now, I would grab what you can while you can!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

3 comments:

Scientific Housewife said...

I have also never tried Shu Uemura before but that's sad they aren't going to be in the US much longer!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What did you use on those lashes lady? They look amazing!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

I use 3 different mascaras & will be posting on that cocktail soon!